RAID OPEN WATER DIVER 20
This course is designed as our Four (4) day / 2 weekend option for that person who works Monday – Friday and has the weekends free. This 4 day training course is conducted with 2 (min) – 6 (max) students. This course gives you more underwater time than other training agency requires. RAID has designed these programs to be less time consuming in the classroom while still maintaining an excellent safety standard.
RAID ONLINE TRAINING
Your training starts online where you will learn all the important information about learning to scuba. Everything from the equipment you will use, the diving environment, the effects of depth, and the skills you will learn in the water.
CONFINED WATER TRAINING
You will spend more time in the pool training and practicing at your own pace. This will make you very comfortable before you dive into the ocean.
In particular, we make sure you learn to control your buoyancy as it is essential to diving safely and comfortably, and allows you to glide through the water with ease.
- Online Theory.
- Online Quizzes.
- Online Exam.
- Online lifetime logbook.
- Online lifetime up-to-date manual – will never be out of date.
- Confined water session – Minimum 4 hours.
- Open water dives – 4 Training Dives – min 180 mins.
- 2 shore dives, 2 boat dives.
- 1 Pleasure dive after course is successfully completed.
- Scuba Equipment – Cylinders / Weights / BCD / Regulator.
- Internationally recognised certification card.
– Mask, snorkel, fins and booties.
No matter which one of these great courses you choose, the Snorkel and Dive Safari team of instructors will always endeavour to make your “learn to dive experience” as safe and as fun as possible.
Our motto here is that it’s all about the quality and safety of the dive training, not the quantity we can put through in one sitting.
SIGNATURE PACKAGE au$595.00
Further details on the SIGNATURE COURSE please: Contact Us