Open Water 20
- travel and explore the 70% of earth you can’t currently gain access to.
- to experience the feeling of weightlessness (the closest most of us will get to feeling like an astronaut!).
- check out the weird and wonderful sea creatures, wrecks, caves and other submerged wonders.
- go to the edge of your personal and/or mans limits.
- or simply chill out with no phone reception.
You need to start somewhere! Learning to dive is a fun and exciting process. It involves self-paced online study, reviews with one of our instructors, time in the pool mastering the skills needed to dive safely and comfortably, and 4 dives in the ocean transferring your new knowledge to the marine environment. Upon successful completion of your course you will graduate with an internationally recognized Open Water diver certification allowing you to explore the underwater world to a maximum depth of 20m with your dive buddy. Your training will be comprehensive, fun and of a world class standard. This enables you to become a safe, confident and comfortable diver and best of all, your training is structured to suit you!